I was inspired to write these out after my small group time last night. Resolutions have such a bad conotation...calling them that almost gauruntee that you won't keep them! So here are my GOALS for the year...
1. Spend more time with God.
2. Spend some time volunteering (you know John Mayer's song "Waiting for the World to Change"? Well, I'm tired of waiting...)
3. Stay focused on my grad work and see it through until the end
4. Work out more consistently.
5. Read one classic novel that I haven't read yet (any suggestions?)
6. Take a leap of faith.
I'm not really sure what the sixth one will look like; I think I'll probably know it after I accomplish it!
Happy New Year!