This may become at least a weekly thing...I feel like I learn cool/weird/eclectic things too often to keep them to myself anymore...
Things I've learned today:
1. A Tuxedo Mocha is the way to go.
2. Wearing a sweater over a strapless dress is always best.
3. The Intranet is a private, organizational version of the Internet.
4. The Wells Fargo in El Cajon has the NICEST people I have ever encountered in a bank.
5. Quote of the day: "I opened the window, and I could smell the money!"
6. I get really, really excited over things like flower arrangements and vases and centerpieces (I actually learned this yesterday, but thought it was worth mentioning here).
7. My boyfriend is crazy creative. And crazy awesome. (I learned this one months ago, but this is always worth mentioning :))
8. I have a love/hate relationship with discussing politics.
Whew. It's only noon! I've learned so much today...
(9. I'm a grammar Nazi. I had to edit this post because I found an error after publishing it...I'm such a nerd.)