April 20, 2009

Crazy Monday

Sorry, it has been some time since I've blogged. I have a really good excuse though...really, I do.

You see, I'm getting married in SIX WEEKS!!!!!

SIX WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news:

1. My wisdom teeth came out in 19 minutes. I had to take two Vicoden all weekend, iced a lot, and was pretty coherent.

2. Nathan and I started a new adventure - we've decided to walk the coast of San Diego County. We've walked from the border to Imperial Beach, and then Imperial Beach to the Hotel Del Coronado. Sadly, we did both walks in one weekend and wore ourselves out. We're still determined though.

3. Work has been good; today is a crazy day. Did you watch the Miss USA pageant last night? The 1st Runner Up is a student at the college I work at. (please pray for her)

4. Did I mention - SIX WEEKS!!! I GET MARRIED IN SIX WEEKS!!!!! (not that I'm counting)

No comments: