August 18, 2007

Trying to catch up leaves me breathless

Ever feel like your always trying to catch up to everyone else in life? No matter what I do, I seem to feel a few steps behind these day--not literally. If it were literally, I'd always be a bit behind because I detest running and only do it because supposedly it is good for me. I don't think I beleive those studies, though, no matter how many issues of Shape magazine I read.

Remember the game of "LIFE"? It used to be my favorite game growing up. However, if the game of LIFE was really how life pans out, I'm still stuck at the beginning trying to choose a career while everyone else is far, far ahead being successful, getting married, and filling their car with children.

This post is not meant to be a pity party. It's just an observation I have every once in awhile, and this time I just hope that actually writing it down will make me feel a little better.

Not working.

No comments: