October 21, 2007

Random, or Reasons?

Have you ever wondered why certain events happen in your life when they do? Are the some random occurance, or is God trying to tell you something through them all, and you just have to figure out the pattern?

I feel like, since I made the decision to take a job in San Diego, events in my life have started occuring that either a) confirm my decision or b) make me question it. I think this is probably normal, but it makes life utterly confusing.

I don't really want to get into details, since all of these occurances involve other people, but please be praying that I continue to follow God's will. I have never felt so at peace with a move or a job like I do with this one, but there are things that are making me want to stay; however, I also know that things that are making me want to stay don't compare to being in God's will.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I will be praying for you. I know how you are feeling, you should hear the story of what it took when Danny and I moved out here. Hope the move goes smoothly for you.

Megan said...

Hey Sarah...we are anxiously waiting for an update from sunny California!