Well, the triathlon ended, so you would think life would slow down. HA. Here are just a few of the things we've been doing this past month:
1.Apartment hunt for us, office hunt for Brand New Box, Nate's business.
2. Grandpa and Grandma Clark visit!
3. Natalie and Ned's wedding in WI
4. Celebrated mom's birthday in MN
5. Nathan's science experiment.
6. Got away for a weekend to Palm Springs
7. Brand New Box office Move from La Mesa to University Heights
For Thanksgiving, we're heading up to Nate's Aunt Di's house for the meal, and then camping in Yosemite National Park for the weekend with Mellie and Chad and Phil and Rel. It's supposed to be chilly; I'm not a camper. We'll see how this pans out!
After we return from Yosemite, Nate and I will be concentrating our efforts on finishing packing. Our apartment hunt at the end of October was a huge success, and we're moving Tuesday, Dec. 1! North Park here we come!
And that's what we have been up to lately. (Sing it...you know you want to!)