November 03, 2008

Good Reason to Vote


I hate politics. Right, left, red, blue, elephant, donkey...bah, I really hate our party system. I hate how it turns seemingly normal, sane people into raving lunatics. I hate how it divides. I hate the mud-slinging ads.




I do love coffee.


And I love donuts.


Wouldn't you know, both Starbucks and Krispy Kreme are giving away a free coffee and a free donut when you come in with your "I Voted" sticker tomorrow.


That gets my vote.


Maverick, Change...I don't care. Donuts, coffee...mmmm...Mcbama-rific.


Do go vote tomorrow. If only for the free breakfast.

1 comment:

Rob said...

What I dislike most about the American electoral system is that election campaigning can go on for YEARS. In Canada there is a law that allows campaigning for about a month.

I can see that people flipping out on each other for be a member of the opposing party could be unpleasant.