September 14, 2009

Day 4, 5, and 6

I enjoy being disconnected from the internets during the weekend; I didn't have a laptop up until a week ago, and while I would sometimes use Nathan's to check on expected emails, it's just nice not being attached to it. Even with a laptop of my own now (not really, it's work's laptop), it sat unused on the chair at home.

Which is why I didn't blog all weekend.

That, and I was exhausted from doing the full triathalon again on Saturday. This time, our friends Chad and Mellie joined us (Mellie will be doing the SuperSprint with me, along with our friend Relissa). It went SOOOO well. I knocked time off the swim AND the run - the swim was awesome to hear, the run unexpected. The last time I did the full one, I ran 2 10minute miles, and was pretty happy with that. And, I didn't cry after we were done this time. Lovely.

I've been good about wiping down my face after exercising. It is one of the best feelings.

Another update face-wise: we FINALLY found the Clean and Clear Morning Moisturizer - at Bed Bath and Beyond. Who knew? I am loving it.

This morning Nathan commented that my forehead blemishes seem to be diminishing - it's a much flatter surface up there than before. I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to days 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13. . .?